Concept Toolkit 12 has been updated with the following information:
- New TFSA limit of $10,000.
- New RRIF rates announced in April 2015 federal budget.
- 2015 marginal tax rates as of January 2015.
- Index data (stocks, bonds, cash, inflation) as of December 31, 2014.
- CPP/OAS benefit amounts as of June 2015.
- New future value calculator that lets you project up to five different deposit amounts in the same scenario. The calculator is located in the 3rd column of the Financial Planning section.
- New income withdrawal calculator that lets you withdraw up to five different income amounts in the same scenario. The calculator is located in the 3rd column of the Retirement Planning section.
Download Instructions for the Update
- The full version of Concept Toolkit 12 must already be installed on your computer for this update to work. If the program is not already installed, let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will email you links to download the full version.
- Concept Toolkit 12 is usually installed in this folder on your computer: C:\Program Files (x86)\Concept Toolkit 12. If it is installed in a different folder or drive, you need to change “C:\Program Files (x86)” to the name of the new directory in the “Destination Directory” field on the “Choose Destination Location” screen when you run the update.
Click here to download the Concept Toolkit update.
After you complete the download and open the program, it will say “Concept Toolkit 12.5” in the top left corner of the program window.
If you have any problems completing the above download, you may need to temporarily turn off your Anti-Virus program:
- For example, if your anti-virus program is Norton:
- On your desktop, in the strip of icons that appear along the bottom of the screen, locate the Norton AntiVirus icon near the system clock. Hovering your mouse over an icon will show what that icon is for.
- Right-click the Norton icon and a pop-up menu will appear.
- Click “Disable AntiVirus Auto-Protect.” If prompted, specify the amount of time you want to disable the security program.
- Complete the downloads
- When you are done the download, repeat the above process and select “Enable AntiVirus Auto-Protect”.
If you need any assistance, email us at email@example.com.