Needs Analysis Financial Planning Software
$30 per month or $300 single payment (save 17%)
Planning Toolkit is a needs analysis financial planning software package with ten integrated planning modules. A fact finder questionnaire allows you to gather and enter data once. All information distributes into each integrated module.
So easy to use it allows advisors to complete a full financial plan in 30 minutes and flexible enough for single needs analysis when a full plan is not needed.
Order with Concept Toolkit and get special bundle pricing.FREE TRIAL ORDER NOW
Financial Planning Modules
- Personal Data
- Letter of Engagement
- Cash Flow
- Net Worth
- Asset Allocation
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Estate Planning Checklist
“Planning Toolkit helps me serve my clients needs better. It’s easy to use and client friendly!”
- Easy to use – create financial plans in 30 minutes
- Integrated planning modules – enter data once
- Flexible – use planning modules for single needs analysis
- Fact finder questionnaire to gather data for financial plan
- Email financial plans to clients in PDF format
- Convenient, one page summary of entire plan
- Add custom text to any planning module
- Graphical concept screens for each planning module
- Share client database over a network with your assistant or co-planner
Our software is sold on an annual subscription basis. There is a minimum subscription period of 12 months and you can pay for your subscription on a monthly basis or with an annual payment.
|Annual Payment* (Save 17%)||$300/year||$300/year||$400/year|
|Minimum Subscription||12 months||12 months||12 months|
* Applicable taxes (GST/HST) are extra.
* For multiple user pricing, contact us at email or 905-648-3221.
NOTE: Ativa Interactive Corp. has a No Refund Policy on all of our software applications and bundles. We offer free, fully functional trial versions of our software that you can download and try before you buy. These trial versions allow you to test the software before you decide to make a purchase. The only limitation in the trial copy is the use of a fictional advisor name instead of your name.FREE TRIAL ORDER NOW