Calculate. Plan. Educate
$30 per month or $300 annual payment (save 17%)
Easily calculate, explain and reinforce complex financial concepts with Concept Toolkit financial planning software. A combination of 100 calculators and 200 infographics provides financial and insurance advisors with the perfect software tool to complement their existing financial planning software.
Exceptional ease of use means you are up and running immediately. Concept Toolkit covers the full spectrum of Financial Planning Principles, Investment, RRSP, Retirement, Tax, Insurance, Estate and Education Planning.
Order with Planning Toolkit and get special bundle pricing.FREE TRIAL ORDER NOW SCREENSHOT GALLERY GET STARTED VIDEO
“Concept ToolKit’s graphic illustrations make financial strategies easy to understand, motivating clients to take immediate action.”
Jeffrey P. Chin, CFP, R.F.P. ~ Money Strategies Financial
How Advisors are using Concept Toolkit:
- Choose from 100 quick calculators when a full financial plan is not required.
- Create basic financial plans with up to 14 modules
- Illustrate and explain financial topics using over 200 infographics
- Create presentations for workshops or one-on-one meetings
- Complement your existing financial planning software with visual printouts
- Read more about what our clients are saying.
“We use Concept Toolkit in every client presentation and proposal. If a picture is worth a 1,000 words, then Toolkit’s pictures with an explanation are invaluable.”
Wayne Stephenson, CFP ~ Manulife Securities
Our software is sold on an annual subscription basis. There is a minimum subscription period of 12 months and you can pay for your subscription on a monthly basis or with an annual payment.
|Annual Payment* (Save 17%)||$300/year||$300/year||$400/year|
|Minimum Subscription||12 months||12 months||12 months|
* Applicable taxes (GST/HST) are extra.
* For multiple user pricing, contact us at email or 905-648-3221.
NOTE: Ativa Interactive Corp. has a No Refund Policy on all of our software applications and bundles. We offer free, fully functional trial versions of our software that you can download and try before you buy. These trial versions allow you to test the software before you decide to make a purchase. The only limitation in the trial copy is the use of a fictional advisor name instead of your name.FREE TRIAL ORDER NOW