Planning Toolkit 9 has been updated with the following information:
- New tax rates as of April 2016 in the Cash Flow module.
- CPP/OAS benefits as of June 2016.
- OAS start age has been reset to 65 in the Retirement module to reflect change announced in March 2016 budget
Download Instructions for the Planning Toolkit Update
- The full version of Planning Toolkit must already be installed on your computer for this update to work. If the program is not already installed, let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will email you links to download the full version.
- Planning Toolkit is usually installed in this folder on your computer: C:\Program Files (x86)\Planning Toolkit 9. f it is installed in a different folder or drive, you need to change “C:\Program Files (x86)” to the name of the new directory in the “Destination Directory” field on the “Choose Destination Location” screen when you run the update.
Click here to download the Planning Toolkit update or click the icon below.
If you have any problems completing the above download, you may need to temporarily turn off your Anti-Virus program:
- For example, if your anti-virus program is Norton:
- On your desktop, in the strip of icons that appear along the bottom of the screen, locate the Norton AntiVirus icon near the system clock. Hovering your mouse over an icon will show what that icon is for.
- Right-click the Norton icon and a pop-up menu will appear.
- Click “Disable AntiVirus Auto-Protect.” If prompted, specify the amount of time you want to disable the security program.
- Complete the download.
- When you are done the download, repeat the above process and select “Enable AntiVirus Auto-Protect”.
If you need any assistance, email us at email@example.com.