You can create report templates that you can use over and over again without having to create a report from scratch each time.
Let’s create a template about managing debt.
- Pay Down Debt or Invest (calculator)
- Loan Payment (calculator)
- Debt Consolidation (calculator)
- Debt Consolidation (infographic)
- High Ratio Mortgage (infographic)
- Construction Mortgage (infographic)
- Click Reports along the top row of buttons OR
- Click Start Now below the Reports icon.
- Click Manage Templates.
- Click New Template on the Report Templates screen.
- Check the box next to From scratch
- Type in a name for you template (Managing Debt)
- Expand the Pay Down Debt or Invest calculator by clicking on the name.
- Check the box next to Base Scenario to add it to the template.
- Repeat Steps 1 and 2 for the Loan Payment, Debt Consolidation and High Ratio Mortgage Insurance calculators.
- Scroll down until you see the EDUCATE section along the left menu to add the infographics.
- Check the boxes next to Debt Consolidation, High Ratio Mortgage and Construction Mortgage to add these infographics to the template.
Scroll back up to the top of the FreshPlan window.
- Click Save to save your template.
- Grab the “handle” to move an item to change it’s order.
- Click the garbage can icon to remove the item from the template.
- The new template you created appears in the Reports Templates screen.
- Click the close “X” box to close the Report Templates screen and return to the Reports screen.
- Click New Report on the Reports screen.
- Check the box next to Use my template
- Click the arrow in the Select drop down
- Click on Managing Debt, the template that was just created.
- Type in a name for the report (Managing Your Debt)
- Click Save
The Reports window will appear after you click Save with the new report.
- Click Open to edit the report.
- Click View to preview the report.
- Click Print or PDF to generate a hard copy.
- Click Copy to make a copy of the report you can use to create another report.
- Click Delete to delete a report.