- Concept Toolkit has 125 easy-to-use calculators and 200 infographics covering the full spectrum of Financial, Investment, RRSP, Retirement, Tax, Insurance, Estate and Education Planning topics.
- It’s a great time saver and a perfect complement to programs like Naviplan, PlanPlus and CCH when you don’t need to do a full financial plan.
- It’s visual, very easy to use and will save you time when you need to do a quick illustration or explain a financial topic to a client or prospect.
- Concept Toolkit is a quick calculator and concept illustration tool.
- Planning Toolkit is a comprehensive financial planning software tool that lets you create full financial plans for clients quickly and easily.
- Concept Toolkit can be used to complement and enhance your full financial planning software reports. It’s also a great time saver when you need to do a quick calculation for a client or prospect but a full financial plan is not required.
- You can change the Advisor Name, Title and Company in Concept Toolkit. Not all information can be changed, depending on your software license.
- If you have an individual software license, you can change your Title and Company but not your Name.
- If you have a corporate site license, you can change your Name and Title but not your Company.
1. Click Settings on the Main Menu screen.
1. Change the information in the Name, Title and Company fields.
2. Click Close to close the Settings window.
- You can print a calculator or infographic to PDF to email as an attachment.
1. Click Select Printer on the Main Menu screen.
2. Select a PDF printer from the list of available printers.
3. Click Set printer
You can only change the printer ONCE during each Concept Toolkit session. To change to another printer, you need to exit and relaunch Concept Toolkit and click on Select Printer again.
The printer you select in Concept Toolkit will be the default printer for all of your programs as long as you are still working
in Concept Toolkit. Once you exit Concept Toolkit (using the Exit button, not the “X” button in the top corner), your default printer will be automatically be reset as the default.
Click Yes to confirm your printer selection.
Open the screen you want to print and click Print Page.
1. Select the folder you want to save the PDF to using the Save As window. This window may appear behind the Concept Toolkit screen so look for a flashing icon along the bottom of your desktop. Click on the icon to bring it to the front.
2. You will need to enter a name in the File name box.
1. Enter a name in the File name box.
2. Click Save.
Open your email program and send the “Financial-Planning-Process.pdf” file as an attachment.